Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Updates.. thing xD

Hi everyone! :)
So i felt like posting something on here, because its been a while since i have! xD 
HAPPY NEW YEARS! 
I guess one of my resolutions should be to post on this blog more often..hmm.. 
well, anyway! Winter break is over and I started school today..yaay?.. 
I am super happy that i can now see my friends more often, but i don't think i am ready to wake up early, do more homework and go to track practice! haha..

I really need to re-do this blog! I am planning on making a new banner with all of my dolls in it soon :)
I also feel like changing the background! 
Speaking of backgrounds.. my youtube channel needs a new one too! 

So.. this was a random and strange blogpost.. Lol
Talk to you guys later :)

~ Sky

3 comments:

  1. I like your resolution ;D I can't wait to see your new blog redo! I've been meaning to get around to change mine...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your youtube account so much! I didn't really relize you had a blog until now... wow Im dumb! Almost everyone on youtube has a blog! I didn't know you did track- so do I! What events do you do? I do the long/ middle distance ones. Now this was one long comment....

    ReplyDelete