Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SCHOOL.

So many people have been posting stuff about school lately! xD
I don't blame them.. summer is ending and school is starting.

My school starts on the 27th of this month. I will be honest with you guys, I am looking forward to meeting new friends and learning new things! School brings me SO much joy! but the only thing i dread is the awful load of home work.
I am going to get incredibly busy when school starts and i do not know if i will find much time for videos! but do not worry i will try my BEST to upload a stop motion every week! 



Even if i do not make videos as often as i do now.. just remember i will be updating you guys about whats going on with my dolls here on my blog! So please follow this blog! i would really appreciate that :)

Have a nice last few weeks of summer! ( to those who still have not started school! )

~ Sky

5 comments:

  1. my school starts in september and im excited to meet new friends and all that too. im going in to gr.6 so lots of popularty drama!!

    -jessie and Em- (jessie is my doll)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. when i was in sixth grade there was no popularity drama xD
      I honestly wish i was in sixth grade again!
      Have a great school year!
      ~ Sky

      Delete
  2. I am dreading going back to school. Another year wasted xD
    And don't worry if you can't upload that often as you do now :)
    Most of us won't be able to either :)
    Haha just keep us updated :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I love your blog - and your photos for the header are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate school. More than anything.. More than reasons I can explain online because they're way too personal. (I might be able to tell you sometime, sistah'. ;D)

    I'm dreading school. More than anything in the world. I hate the people at my school, I hate the teachers, I hate EVERYTHING about MY school in particular. I'm sure if I went to a different school I would feel MUCH better, but my school is terrible. I hate it.. It's just.. TERRIBLE. I can't explain..

    I wish we could just have summer for the rest of our lives. Not worrying about stress and grades and drama. And be forever young.. But that's not gonna happen.. :(

    But anyways, on a happier note, WE SHOULD GET STARTED ON OUR COLLAB! :D We could make that like.. Our WINTER MOVIE. We should make it really long.. ;) PM me.. ;) And WE ALSO NEED TO GET STARTED ON THAT TRADE. PM me once again.. xD anyways, even if school is starting, and we all have to go back to our busy lives, we still have some fun things going on.. :) So yeah.. This comment was pointless.. xD

    ReplyDelete